When partying in Singapore for New Year’s Eve 2021 you have a lot of options and things you can do. Singapore has plenty of NYE parties and celebrations just like other places in the world.
New Years Eve Singapore 2021 - Fireworks, Parties, Coutdown, To Do List.
- SILOSO BEACH PARTY. This New Year’s Eve in Singapore, you can party on the beach. This is an outdoor beach fiesta and it is well worth going it’s for ages 18 and over so no children allowed. There’s a big dance floor and tons of great tunes such as house beats, Latin grooves, and Mambo. There’s also a big foam pool here too for extra fun.
- MARINA BAY COUNTDOWN. There’s live performances here and then a big fireworks display to cap off the night. This is set against the skyline of the city and there’s a setting afloat of “wishing spheres” that takes place in the Bay of Hope and Light. It symbolizes setting the dreams and hopes for the New Year. This can make for good pictures so bring your camera or phone.
- CLARK QUAY NYE. There’s live music here and some great clubs. You’ll find stilt walkers as well as belly dancers. There’s also some great NYE fireworks displays and tons of fun.
- SUPERNOVA COUNTDOWN. There’s rides here and tons of outdoor parties. You can hear a lot of tribute artists here impersonate celebrities such as Adele or Lady Gaga and there’s DJ music throughout the night playing the latest hits.
- SKY PARTY COUNTDOWN. This is a special themed countdown for your New Year Eve in Singapore and you’ll get a great view of the skyline and fireworks at midnight. There’s also a four-course meal over two rotations. This is a huge Ferris wheel that lasts 30-mins in air-conditioned capsules. You’ll even get a butler service in one of these cars during the rotations. The views are 360 and quite amazing. Once you’re back on the ground you’ll enjoy DJ music for the rest of the night.
BARS & CLUBS
If you want to discover nightlife in Singapore, top ten most popular pubs, bars and clubs are listed below for your choices:
ACCOMMODATION & HOTEL RECOMMENDATIONS For New Years Eve 2021 in Singapore
- Zouk Nightclub at 17 Jiak Kim Street, Singapore Riverside
- Altimate, on 61st floor at 1 Raffles Place
- CANVAS Nightclub (formerly Home Club) at 20 Upper Circular Road, The Riverwalk B1-01/06 (Clark Quay)
- Club Kyo at 133 Cecil Street, Keck Seng Tower #B1-02
- Refuge Club at 9A/B Circular Road
- Attica Nightclub at 3A River Valley Road, Clark Quay
- Cloud Club at #01-01 Pacific Plaza, 9 Scotts Road
- Trace Club at #01-03 5 Magazine Road, Clark Quay
- Mansion Bay Club at 08 Raffles Avenue, Esplanade
- Tanjong Beach Club at 20 Tanjong Beach Walk, Sentosa Island
- RITZ-CARLTON. This is an amazing hotel to stay at for New Year Eve in Singapore. You’ll get great service here and it’s in the heart of the city center so you’ll be close to all NYE attractions and events. You can even see fireworks displays form this hotel in the Club Room and there’s also a lot of dinner festivities going on too. This is a bit expensive but it’s well worth your stay in Ritz-Carlton hotel. READ MORE HERE
- FULLERTON HOTEL. You can see the fireworks at Marina Bay here. You can stay in the comfort of your room or go to the rooftop for champagne and canapés. This is really a wonderful experience. READ MORE HERE
- THE SENTOSA. The island features DJs, balloon drop, countdown party, drinks and more for your NYE. There’s also fun character impersonation appearances such as Elvis, Bruce Lee and many more. READ MORE HERE
In any cases, early hotel reservation is highly recommended. If you are planning spend New Year Eve 2021 holidays in Singapore
, remember to check the full list of discounted hotels on booking websites for your best accommodations HERE